Founded in 1885 by Swedish immigrants, the ECC values the Bible as the word of God, the gift of God's grace and ever-deepening spiritual life that comes through a faith with Jesus Christ, the importance of extending God's love and compassion to a hurting world, and the strength the comes from unity within diversity.
Here is a post that Pastor Brad wrote on the history and mission perspective of the Covenant.
For more information about how Covenant churches approach faith in Christ download the Covenant Affirmations booklet (.pdf) or Afirmaciones del Pacto (.pdf).
We are also related to the Pacific Southwest Conference of the ECC.
There are other ECC congregations in Arizona:
Rio de VidaTempe
MasterPiece Church has received financial support from:
- The Evangelical Covenant Church
- The Pacific Southwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church
- The Lutheran Church of Guam
- Hope Covenant Church (Chandler, Arizona)
- Cornerstone Covenant Church (Turlock, California)
- The Samaritan Project, Inc (Glen Ridge, New Jersey)